We are seeking a highly motivated, friendly and upbeat individual with a minimum of 3 years executive assistance for companies of all sizes. Experience in managing existing and newly developed service contracts desired but not required. The Account Executive will manage existing account relationships, develop new relationships and act as liaison between Clients and Technicians. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, highly motivated, organized, detail oriented, have a strong ability to multi-task, growth oriented and work well with crew members as well as clients. The position will start with 1-5 days in-office training and then move to remote.
We seek an individual with:
- Great attitude; hungry to learn and grow
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple communication streams
- Passionate about managing, maintaining and growing account relationships
- A stable and successful employment history and/or track record of entrepreneurial success
- Have a minimum of 3 years customer service, account management or similar experience
- Track record of sales and income growth, increased productivity and efficiency
- BA Degree
- Proficiency with a CRM or related Sales, Customer Service, Account Management system, Microsoft Office and an eagerness to test and develop new systems to improve current processes.
The Account Executive will utilize multiple systems to handle all aspects of coordination from project planning, scheduling and completion. Developing opportunities for new and existing client relationships will be accomplished with customized internal systems to service accounts and administer quality control. Account coordination duties include administering project scheduling with field technicians, tracking project status, delays and changes and finalizing project completion. Quality control duties include, developing and administering client satisfaction surveys, coordinating an issue correction system between of Clients and Technicians, communicating account specifications to Technicians and tracking progress to completion.
The Account Executive will be responsible for cultivating internally generated leads, gathering and preparing estimates from Technicians, electronic delivery of proposals, clarification of proposals and contract details, closing both commercial and residential business and identifying additional opportunities for a wide array of services. The individual will be responsible for developing both commercial and residential service estimates. The Account Executive will acquire a thorough understanding of multiple service offerings, techniques, pricing, process and the ability to communicate effectively with both the Clients and Technicians.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base compensation commensurate with a candidate’s background and experience. Please indicate your salary expectation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Remote Position (must be physically located in Washington State)